ADDer World  ADD ADHD Online Network Community

ADD & ADHD Online Social Network Community

Tina Anderson's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"first of all CONGRATS!!! and second of all I experienced the same thing when I was p…"

Tina Anderson replied Jan 16 to Baby brain and ADHD

3 Jan 16
Reply by Tina Anderson

"I was on Adderall and I loved it and I will go back on at my first possible time I c…"

Tina Anderson replied Jun 5, 2013 to Are you unmedicated?

99 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Sel L

"I have done quite a few of those :) it made me smile today thanks"

Tina Anderson replied Aug 1, 2012 to 10 of the funniest things a person with ADD ADHD might do!

37 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Tina Anderson

"I was first diagnosed in kindergarten as being hyperactive but they didn't have the…"

Tina Anderson replied Dec 16, 2010 to How old was everyone when they found out they had ADD/ADHD?

608 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by LISA HOWARD

"oh god yes! I feel that I can be open about my ADHD and not only not get judged here…"

Tina Anderson replied Dec 15, 2010 to How old was everyone when they found out they had ADD/ADHD?

608 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by LISA HOWARD

"that's horrible. Why did they not tell you?"

Tina Anderson replied Dec 15, 2010 to How old was everyone when they found out they had ADD/ADHD?

608 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by LISA HOWARD

"my heart goes out to you  and may this forum help you as much as it has me"

608 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by LISA HOWARD

"there is an awesome song by Michael W Smith that has been my mantra for well since I…"

Tina Anderson replied Dec 9, 2010 to How old was everyone when they found out they had ADD/ADHD?

608 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by LISA HOWARD

"If I had a dime for everytime someone said pay attention to me I would be rich"

Tina Anderson replied Dec 6, 2010 to How old was everyone when they found out they had ADD/ADHD?

608 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by LISA HOWARD

"I only feel I need to have total silence when I need to concentrate on something but…"

Tina Anderson replied Dec 4, 2010 to Super sensitive to noise?

8 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Kerri

RSS

Now on Kindle!

7 Crucial Tips for Parents and Teachers of Children with ADHD "Uncommonly helpful, down-to-earth, immensely practical and readable Book." - David A. Crenshaw, Ph.D., ABPP. Director of Rhinebeck Child and Family Center, LLC

Books

“'One Boy's Struggle' is a real eye-opener! Bryan writes of hope and despair, and the all-too-common conflict between desperately wanting to achieve and please, yet suspecting that you’ll fail again… and soon.”
-Dr. Edward Hallowell

Book on Doubt

Writer's Doubt is not specifically about ADHD. It is about how I, with ADHD, overcame doubt and became a prolific writer. For anyone who has ever felt doubtful about what they are capable of.

Caution

Please remember that when discussing medication and / or supplements each member is responsible for his or her comments. Each person's experiences may be different and no one should make any changes or try anything new with regard to medication or supplements without talking to his or her doctor first.

Badge

Loading…

Founder

Bryan Hutchinson

Bryan's Page

Blog

© 2014   Created by Bryan Hutchinson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service