ADDer World  ADD ADHD Online Network Community

ADD & ADHD Online Social Network Community

Mr. K's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"So Dana, If you don't mind me asking... What are the natural alternatives you've use…"

Mr. K replied Feb 24 to Sensitive subject but - Are any of you on anti depressant meds? If yes, which one?

56 Apr 15
Reply by Olga

"Overdue update:  Sorry it's been so long. Sorry for you but for me too.  Like that n…"

Mr. K replied Mar 18, 2013 to Waking up into layers of dread and worry

16 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Mr. K

"wow, perfect "i'm not alone" moment going on. no job, no prospects, no clue at what…"

Mr. K replied Jan 24, 2013 to Pressured to get a job!! why do i feel so paralyzed?

25 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Shelley

"I had a Pituitary adenoma removed last year that was affecting, among several other…"

Mr. K replied Jan 24, 2013 to Anyone else have Sleep Apnea?

12 Mar 13
Reply by Garrett Hnatiuk

"KELLY, Hang in there! Get well soon! Mr. K"

Mr. K replied Jan 14, 2012 to Kate Kelly is in the hospital.

28 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, SCAC

"Thanks Ron! Mr.K"

Mr. K replied Aug 23, 2011 to Happy Days

1 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Mr. K

"Medelyn, What a great response! (They all are, thank you).  Well, the testosterone s…"

Mr. K replied Aug 13, 2011 to Waking up into layers of dread and worry

16 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Mr. K

"Thank you all for your kind and insightful words. It is all helpful. It is a very re…"

Mr. K replied Jul 25, 2011 to Waking up into layers of dread and worry

16 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Mr. K

"Lost my job as a auto mechanic after over 20 yrs.  I'm 40. Never fit in. Didn't want…"

Mr. K replied Jul 24, 2011 to If you have lost a job due to ADD/ADHD what type of job did you have at the time?

102 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Mr. K

"In high school, turning in a science lab report you had your mom "type", yes, type u…"

Mr. K replied Aug 2, 2009 to You know you have ADD ADHD

416 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Nichole

RSS

Now on Kindle!

7 Crucial Tips for Parents and Teachers of Children with ADHD "Uncommonly helpful, down-to-earth, immensely practical and readable Book." - David A. Crenshaw, Ph.D., ABPP. Director of Rhinebeck Child and Family Center, LLC

Books

“'One Boy's Struggle' is a real eye-opener! Bryan writes of hope and despair, and the all-too-common conflict between desperately wanting to achieve and please, yet suspecting that you’ll fail again… and soon.”
-Dr. Edward Hallowell

Book about Doubt

(Click Picture)

This is my latest book, which reveals how I overcome doubt and write anyway. Although, not about ADHD, it does talk about how I write day to day and maintain daily writing rituals and accomplish my writing goals. Also contains the story of how I wrote one of the most important ADHD memoirs "One Boy's Struggle" and much more. If you struggle with doubt, give this book a read.

Caution

Please remember that when discussing medication and / or supplements each member is responsible for his or her comments. Each person's experiences may be different and no one should make any changes or try anything new with regard to medication or supplements without talking to his or her doctor first.

Badge

Loading…

Founder

Bryan Hutchinson

Bryan's Page

Blog

© 2014   Created by Bryan Hutchinson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service